Thursday, April 14, 2011

BREAKING NEWS !!




NO SKATEBOARDING?!! That's the 1st things came across my mind after i met an accident on 18.03.2011 while I'm driving back to home from my work place. After diagnosis, doctor found out my right ankle was fractured and I've been admitted at DEMC, Shah Alam for 3days and Mc for 22days. (yeah, it could be heaven for some people but not for me) .

I was advised by the doctor to stop all my activities for 3months before i can get my shoes on my deck.(I'm planning to have skate trip this coming May..but now i have to reconsider it).

Nevertheless, I'm trying to find another option by seeking traditional practitioner advise in order to shorten my recovery process.(which is physically improved from my observation until today.Thank God)

Last but not least, I'm heavenly blessed for all the non-stop wishes and support from my hommies and you guys..Ohhh, this one is important, my special thanks goes to my beloved other half which dealing me with patience like used.

"I WISH I COULD FULLY RECOVER IN SOONEST TIME "

No comments:

Post a Comment